I thought about this a bit more as there just was a question on how to
handle this. And it also applies to TextInputPopover, albeit internal it
currently relies on labels which mismatch as soon as localization isn't
English.

I think _item makes sense - at first it seemed to me as tho it might be
insufficient because actions can be re-used, but the same container
surely won't have more than one ActionItem.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  We can't set the objectName to a ActionSelectionPopover Action

Status in Ubuntu UI Toolkit:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  I'm writing tests to the ubuntu-filemanager-app. It has an
  ActionSelectionPopover with the actions you can do execute on a file,
  like rename, delete, etc.

  I'd like autopilot to click the rename button, but currently I can
  only do it selecting the object by its text. This is bad as the text
  can change and it will fail on a machine with a different language. It
  would be better to select it by objectName.

  But, if I do something like this:

  Action {
                  objectName: "rename"
                  text: i18n.tr("Rename")
  }

  The objectName I assigned is not present on the element.