Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to
look at all reported bugs in a timely manner. There have been many
changes in Ubuntu since that time you reported the bug and your problem
may have been fixed with some of the updates. It would help us a lot if
you could test it on a currently supported Ubuntu version. When you test
it and it is still an issue, kindly upload the updated logs by running
apport-collect <bug #> and any other logs that are relevant for this
particular issue.

** Changed in: unity

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  LibreOffice: No Spread mode of the application when multiple windows
  and Navigator are open

Status in Unity:
  Incomplete
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:

  What I expect:
  When I have multiple windows of LibreOffice Calc and LibreOffice Writer open
and I click on the icon in the Launcher (e.g. Calc), then the Spread mode of
the application starts and shows all open windows of this application as
thumbnails (e.g. two windows of Calc side by side.

  Reproducing the bug:
  1) Open 2 new windows with LibreOffice Writer.
  2) Open 2 new windows with LibreOffice Calc.
  3) Open the toolbox Navigator (Shortcut F5) in one of the two Calc windows.
  4) Click on the icon of LibreOffice Calc in the Launcher  > nothing happens!
(I expect, that the Spread mode of Calc starts now and shows the 2 open windows
of LibreOffice Calc).
  5) Click F5 once again, so that the Navigator disappears > Now the Spread
mode shows the 2 open windows of LibreOffice Calc as expected.

  My conclusio: When multiple windows of LibreOffice Calc and
  LibreOffice Writer are open and another toolbox (e.g. Navigator) is
  also open, then the Spread mode by means of clicking on the icon in
  the Launcher (e.g. LibreOffice Calc) doesn't work.

  Notes:
  - I use Ubuntu 12.10 64 Bit (Unity-Package 6.8.0-0ubuntu2; Compiz
1:0.9.8.4+bzr3407-0ubuntu1).
  - The total Spread mode always works well when using the shortcut SUPER+W
(but then all (!) open windows are shown and not only all open windows of the
relevant application).
  - This bug can be reproduced using a Live-USB-stick of Ubuntu 12.10.