** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libgdata in Ubuntu.

  Unable to perform search error when syncing Evolution with Google
  Contacts

Status in libgdata package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libgdata source package in Utopic:
  Fix Released
Status in evolution package in Arch Linux:

  [ Description ]

  Google changed their expected date format to fix a bug which libgdata
  was working around. We don't need the workaround any more.

  [ Fix ]

  This is fixed in 0.16.1. I think we should take this update, as it
  includes other bugfixes too. I think it falls under the GNOME MRE. If
  not, we can cherry-pick this one fix.

  This is in vivid already.

  [ QA ]

  If you get the below error, check that upgrading to the new libgdata
  fixes it for you.

  [ Original Report ]

  Hello,

  When trying to synchronise Google Contacts with Evolution, I am
  getting the error message:

  The backend for this address book was unable to parse this query.
GDBus.Error:org.gtk.GDBus.UnmappedGError.Quark._e_2dclient_2derror_2dquark.Code16:
 Invalid request URI or header, or unsupported nonstandard parameter: <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <errors xmlns="http://schemas.google.com/g/2005";>
   <error>
    <domain>GData</domain>
    <code>invalid</code>
    <internalReason>Bad updated-min timestamp format:
2014-09-30T12:48:18.000001 00:00</internalReason>
   </error>
  </errors>

  My system is Ubunru 14.10, Evolution 3.12.6.

  Before updating to Ubuntu 14.10 (in 14.04) it worked without an error.

  Ruben