[Expired for Unity 5.0 because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: unity/5.0

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Launcher icon missing for Wine windows

Status in Unity:
  Incomplete
Status in Unity 5.0 series:
  Expired
Status in Unity 7.2 series:
  Incomplete
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Since upgrading from 11.10 to 12.04, The Wine Application Icon on the
  Unity Launcher does not always appear, I have tried installing wine
  1.5, to not difference, and 1.3, to no avail either.

  It happens quite often so if you need any logs/config files I'll get
  them done for you.

  Package: unity 5.12-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: amd64
  CompizPlugins:
[core,bailer,detection,composite,opengl,decor,gnomecompat,grid,regex,compiztoolbox,vpswitch,place,animation,resize,imgpng,expo,workarounds,unitymtgrabhandles,move,snap,mousepoll,session,ezoom,wall,fade,scale,unityshell]
  Date: Sun May 13 02:10:38 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: unity
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-05-08 (4 days ago)