[Expired for Unity because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: unity

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Unity dash search and HUD do not handle Greek accents properly

Status in Nux:
  Expired
Status in Unity:
  Expired
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  When typing accented words in Greek,  the accent is "placed" befole the
accented letter rather than on top of it.
  For instance, typing "προγραμματισμός"(= programming) in dash results to
this: "προγραμματισμ´ος".

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Type an accented word in dash search/HUD
  2. Observe where the accent is placed

  Additional information:
  If I recall correctly, this was not an issue in Natty. I haven't installed
Oneiric, hence I don't know if this bug is reproducible there.

  Package: unity 5.10.0-0ubuntu6
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: i386
  CheckboxSubmission: c8e668fe14ff2a447d87d27acf9e150b
  CheckboxSystem: b845c366ea09c60efa3a45c1b5b21525
  CompizPlugins:
[core,bailer,detection,composite,opengl,compiztoolbox,decor,imgjpeg,imgpng,move,place,session,regex,shift,animation,workarounds,imgsvg,gnomecompat,mousepoll,resize,grid,expo,vpswitch,unitymtgrabhandles,wall,fade,ezoom,scale,unityshell]
  Date: Thu May  3 08:18:08 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Netbook 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Release i386
(20100429.4)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=el_GR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: unity
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-05-02 (0 days ago)