Yeah exactly, same thing here, the crash report is unusable then :/

Please let us know if you encounter this again, I'll be looking out for
the crash, too.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  Shell frozen/crashed when alarm triggered

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  New
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  rtm build 224 on krillin

  - I set an alarm for 9am with the clock app and then went to bed
  - The alarm was ringing in the morning
  - The phone screen was black
  - I pressed the power button to turn on the screen and there was no
notification on the screen, just the greeter
  - The shell was completely frozen. I couldn't unlock or do anything, yet the
alarm played on

  I had to hold down the power key to hard boot the phone as there was
  no way to silence the alarm, the volume keys were not working either.

  Found the attached crash file in /var/crash