XiaoGuo,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/developer-ubuntu-com/+bug/1399083 is marked Fix
Released.
Should we mark this one as Fix Released as well?

  unity8 display blank in emulator when virtualization disabled

Status in goget-ubuntu-touch package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Emulator screen remains blank when virtualization is disabled.

  Step to reproduce:

  1. disable virtualization support in your BIOS
  2. install utopic.
  3. sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa
  4. sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sdk
  5. launch ubuntu-sdk and install chroot:click-ubuntu-sdk-14.10-armhf, and
chroot:click-ubuntu-sdk-14.10-i386
  6. create device instance i386 / rtm-14.09 and launch it.

  Expected result:
  See ubuntu phone UI there.

  Current result:
  Emulator screen is black.

  Extra Note:
  1. On the pc, in the first run of the instance, I can see phone interface on
first boot after I "kill -9 unity8 unity8-dash".
      But this work around failed as I stop the instance and run again. I even
create the same instance with the other name
     and try this work around, still can't see anything on the screen.
  2. I can run test_glesv2 and see the result on the screen of the display
correctly.