[Expired for Unity because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: unity

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  High contrast application icons in the launcher are ugly and very
  similar

Status in Unity:
  Expired
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  The launcher icons for Nautilus and the workspace switcher are almost
  identical and ugly. I'll include a photomontage of the high contrast
  icons and the ambiance ones. Can't these be improved? The original
  icons are very nice.

  The status bar for high contrast is very nice, nicer than ambiance.
  Just these 2 icons are ugly (in my personal opinion).

  Ilan