** Package changed: ubuntu => xorg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Multiline text controls occasionally get corrupted on refresh

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  I have recently updated from Ubuntu 12.04 (32-bit) to Ubuntu MATE
  14.10 (64-bit).

  After upgrading, I find that some text controls have a refresh issue
  that seems to get triggered either by scrolling or adding a new line
  when the text already contains more lines than can be displayed at a
  time. This happens infrequently and is not always reproducible.

  The issue is that some lines in the text control show as blank lines.
  I have noticed this happen in the following applications:

  * Eclipse 3.8
  * Thunderbird (various versions)
  * Firefox (various versions). In Firefox text is occasionally clipped, but
not necessarily at line boundaries.

  Other applications seem fine, it might be related to the widget
  toolkit (OTOH, the apps above use two different widget toolkits –
  Eclipse uses SWT while the other two use XUL).

  I am also seeing a different kind of output corruption in Terminal,
  which may or may not be related. Similar to the above, it happens when
  I press ENTER while at the bottom of the terminal window.

  I have seen the same issue on a second computer running a custom Linux
  build based on Kubuntu 12.04 (32-bit) with some components (including
  the kernel) being later versions than what is included in 12.04.

  A third computer, also running Ubuntu MATE 14.10, does not seem to
  have this issue.

  This seems to be a bug introduced into Ubuntu after 12.04, though I
  can't tell which component is at fault. It is possibly related to
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openjdk-7/+bug/1239607.

  I will post more details (including screenshots) soon, so bear with
  me.