[Expired for Unity because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: unity

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  system became unusable after resume from hibernation

Status in Unity:
  Expired
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I resumed from hibernation.
  All the windows would respond to some kinds of interaction, but not others.

  For example:
  + I could bring a window to front by clicking on its launcher icon
  + I could unmaximize the frontmost maximized window by clicking on the top of
the screen and dragging it downwards,
  - however I could not move around a window by dragging its title bar,
  - nor by alt-clicking inside the window and dragging
  - nor could I close a window by clicking on its close button,
  + I could switch window with alt+tab
  - but not by clicking on any window
  + I could "initiate" quitting a program by using its File menu -> quit, or by
right-clicking on its launcher icon and choosing "quit"
  - but once the popup window appeared asking me whether to save or discard
changes or cancel, none of the buttons would respond to clicks

  No process was consuming a relative amount of cpu.
  This got fixed only by rebooting.

  Package: unity 7.0.0daily13.06.19~13.04-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-35.50-generic 3.8.13.13
  Uname: Linux 3.8.0-35-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.9.2-0ubuntu8.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CompizPlugins: No value set for
`/apps/compiz-1/general/screen0/options/active_plugins'