** Also affects: mir

** Changed in: mir

    Milestone: None => 0.12.0

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Unity8 completely frozen (unable to unlock, receive calls, etc)

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  New
Status in Mir:
  Triaged
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu RTM:

  phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ system-image-cli -i
  current build number: 224
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/ubuntu-rtm/14.09-proposed
  last update: 2015-01-29 18:53:09
  version version: 224
  version ubuntu: 20150129
  version device: 20150129-c75dcfb
  version custom: 20150129-528-26-182

  Was driving around with my car, and noticed once I got back home that
  my clock was stuck in a previous time (~20min before getting home),
  and after trying to use the phone I noticed unity8 was completely
  stuck, but the underling OS was still running fine.

  The worst here is that we're unable to notify the user about calls, as
  the interface is completely stuck. Another bad thing is that this
  could as well happen when the user is sleeping or something, without
  an easy way to know until he tries to use the phone.