Proposed patch attached for supporting Ubuntu fallback generation.

Piotr - can you let me know what you think?

** Patch added: "pydist-ubuntu-support.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dh-python/+bug/1422433/+attachment/4322470/+files/pydist-ubuntu-support.patch

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dh-python in Ubuntu.

  installed packages should be checked first when generating
  dependencies

Status in dh-python package in Ubuntu:

  dh_pythonX appears to go through the following series of checks when
  generating dependencies for python packages:

  1) check package specific pydist overrides
  2) check for package in dh-python fallback files
  3) check for package using dpkg -S

  these last two steps appear the wrong way around (at least to me); we
  are transitioning a number of python-oslo* packages due to upstream
  switching to unnamespaced packages - however the check in 2) kicks in
  first, so we end up with the old binary package names in generated
  Depends.

  Also the fallback files are generated from Debian unstable, so is not
  great for Ubuntu first transitions.

  Package: dh-python 1.20141111-2ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.16.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64