** Changed in: ufw (Debian)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ufw in Ubuntu.

  UFW not allowing GEOIP rule

Status in ufw package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in ufw package in Debian:

  Hai,

  Ufw is not allowing my GEOIP country block rule.

  I tried to add these  rules.  ( which work fine when added with
  iptables )

  -A ufw-before-logging-input -m geoip --src-cc KR,CN,VN,UA,BR,VE,JP -m limit
--limit 3/minute -j LOG --log-level 5 --log-prefix '[UFW BLOCK COUNTRIES] '
  -A ufw-before-logging-input -m geoip --src-cc KR,CN,VN,UA,BR,VE,JP -j DROP

  i get the message UFW INIT error.

  if i manualy add these rules with iptables they work fine, but these
  rules dissapeer after a while, how come ?

  and yes, even if i add these rule to ufw-before-input the same happens.
  I cant figure this out so im reporting this as a bug.

  At least how can i make it so that it stops removing (somehow) my
  geoip rules.. i really need them for security reasons.

  Im running ubuntu 14.04 LTS

  TLo