** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Giorgio Venturi (giorgio-venturi)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  unable to center popover in caller

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  In Progress
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  The design for the browser app’s contextual menu requires the popover
  to be centered inside its caller (the webview). See

https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/presentation/d/1woHjO8K4iqyVZZlfQ4BXL0DhYbwkEmZ7wvcUhYzHDRk/edit#slide=id.g34608d763_079
  for reference. The popover is opened using PopupUtils.open(…).

  I’ve tried two different approaches to achieve that, but none actually
  works:

   - passing the webview as the caller
   - passing no caller parameter at all

  In both cases, the popover is horizontally centered, but it’s anchored
  to the top of the scene.

  I’m attaching a standalone example that demonstrates the issue.