** Summary changed:

- [Dash] No indication that searches are local only
+ [Scopes] No indication that searches are local only

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  [Scopes] No indication that searches are local only

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Committed
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  1) root@ubuntu-phablet:/# lsb_release -rd
  Release:        14.04

  2) root@ubuntu-phablet:/# dpkg -l unity-scope-click
  ||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
  +++-==============-============-============-=================================
  ii  unity-scope-cl 0.1+14.04.20 armhf        Click Packages Scope for Unity

  3) When searching on the Applications scope I would have expected to
  get an indication that the search is only local. It took too many
  people a too long time to figure out that this was the reason that no
  search results from ubuntu one on the net was shown

  4) We were playing guessing games what could be wrong ;D

  Solution
  --------
  Latest spec covers offline use case
(https://sites.google.com/a/canonical.com/unity8dash/toolkit/10-content-loading)