** Changed in: ubuntu-ux
     Assignee: James Mulholland (jamesjosephmulholland) => Vesa Rautiainen
(vesar)

  [ApplicationSwitch] Dificult to find the shell app if it is a empty
  scope

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Triaged
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  In the new image the shell appears on the application switch (right
  edge swipe), this is great because I can go back to the shell from
  there. But at least for me there is some small problems that can cause
  confusion.

  1- The shell appear in different positions - On the application
  switcher the shell appears always in a different position in my case I
  was using only one app and sometimes the shell appear os top of it
  sometimes on bottom of it, this is annoying since most of the cases I
  want to interact with the app and i need to find it on the list
  because the shell is jumping btw the positions.  If the shell appears
  always on the back will be easy to find the app.

  2 - If you go to a empty scope (my Video scope is empty there is only
  the title), and enter in the application switcher is very difficult to
  know what is the shell and what is an application, they have the same
  visuals .