Public bug reported:

In the "Today" scope ("Oggi" in italian) there are wrong italian
translations. What in english is "holiday", in Italy is "festività" -
you can't call it "vacanza" (singular) or "vacanze" (plural).

"Vacanze" is similar to "holiday", but in this particular context
"festività" is the right translation.

I'm using Aquaris e4.5 with Ubuntu 14.10 (r19).

PS: I'm member of Ubuntu italian translators, but I can't find where
"Today" scope translations' are.

** Affects: unity-scopes-shell (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "Vacanza5.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1429548/+attachment/4337809/+files/Vacanza5.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  The "Today" scope has a wrong italian translation

Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu: