** Branch linked: lp:~ubuntu-sdk-team/ubuntu-ui-
toolkit/orientationManual

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Need (some) Autopilot tests to run in different orientations

Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  We've had regressions in behavior and at least one crash recently due
  to the lack of testing under different orientations. Evidently even
  manual testing doesn't cover basic use cases judging by the nature of
  those issues - which may be in part due to development images
  receiving less QA attention, which makes it even more problematic.

  1. We need ways to execute Autopilot tests under different orientations.
  2. A test needs to be able to change orientation mid-way.