Hi Marcel, thanks for reporting this; I've just flashed image 125 and
haven't been able to reproduce this. Is there a crash file in /var/crash
beginning with the name "_usr_bin_maliit-server"? If so could you attach
that file to this bug report? Also, which keyboard layouts do you have
enabled?

Thanks!

** Changed in: ubuntu-keyboard (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  The keyboard doesn't appear

Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:

  Device: mako (NEXUS 4)
  System: 15.04 r125

  I have no keyboard after update this morning!!!

  Clicking in a textfield: The cursor comes, but no textfield.