Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu. maverick reached EOL on April 10,
2012.
See this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

I've tried recreating this bug with RELEASE and was unable to, given the
information you've provided. Please upgrade to the latest version and
re-test. If the bug is still reproducible, increase the verbosity of the
steps to recreate it so we can try again.

Do feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

** Changed in: sqlite3 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sqlite3 in Ubuntu.

  libsqlite3-dev requesting wrong dependence

Status in sqlite3 package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: libsqlite3-dev

  When try to install libsqlite3-dev, it is requesting libsqlite3-0
(3.7.2-1ubuntu0.1), but only (3.7.2-1) is available.
  To reproduce, open terminal and type:
  sudo apt-get install -d libsqlite3-dev
  The system will report:
  libsqlite3-dev : Depende: libsqlite3-0 (= 3.7.2-1) mas 3.7.2-1ubuntu0.1 está
para ser instalado

  Package: libsqlite3-dev (not installed)
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-28.49-generic 2.6.35.11
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-28-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sat Mar 26 00:36:47 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Netbook 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release i386
(20101007)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
   PATH=(custom, user)