** Description changed:

  We have already createtd a  RTM (14.10) image for the developers contest
  in China. Due to some limitation of the Sina weibo API, it wrongly
  returns the message type (text/plain) which is incorrect for json
  content. Mardy has fixed the issue, and it is finally landed to vivid.
  The developers in China is recommended using rtm since it is more
  stable. The contest started Dec 18th last year, and it will be ended
  June this year. Sina weibo is an important social network service in
  China. Some developers may use it for their development for the
  competition.

  It is strongly recommended backporting the fix to rtm.

- This problem happens on RTM image of the phone. it seems that it is
- duplicated bug report as
+ This problem happens on RTM image of the phone. it seems that it is a
+ similar bug report as

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/signon-plugin-
  oauth2/+bug/1415376

+ which was fixed for vivid. We need the release for RTM 14.10 release.
+
  Thanks & best regards,
  XiaoGuo

[...]

+ which was fixed for vivid. We need the fix for RTM 14.10 release.

  Thanks & best regards,
  XiaoGuo

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to signon-plugin-oauth2 in

  back port signon-plugin-oauth2 Sina weibo fix to rtm

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  In Progress
Status in signon-plugin-oauth2 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description: