** Changed in: unity
    Milestone: 7.3.2 => 7.3.3

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  screen doesn't lock when some menu is open

Status in GNOME Screensaver:
  Expired
Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Won't Fix
Status in OEM Priority Project precise series:
  Won't Fix
Status in Unity:
  Triaged
Status in Unity 7.2 series:
  Triaged
Status in X.Org X server:
  Confirmed
Status in gnome-screensaver package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in gnome-screensaver source package in Precise:
  Confirmed
Status in unity source package in Precise:
  Confirmed
Status in xorg-server package in Debian:

  Binary package hint: gnome-screensaver

  I'm running a fresh install of Dapper with screensaver set to 'blank
  screen', and 'lock screen when screensaver is active' enabled.

  If a panel menu (e.g. Applications) is open and the machine is left
  idle, the screen fails to lock. It fades out after the time period as
  expected, but the desktop reappears after a few seconds.

  Ben (comments / criticism welcome, this is my first bug report)