** Changed in: mir

** Changed in: mir (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  [regression] Client ABI 8 broken in 0.13 series

Status in Mir:
  Invalid
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I've just done a little sanity testing of our client ABI changes and
  found we've broken the client 8 ABI at least once, maybe twice in
  series 0.13.

  Test case: Drop older demos client binaries (which still only use
  libmirclient8) into a newer build tree.

  Expected: demo clients still run.
  Observed: demo clients fail to start with:
  bin/.mir_demo_client_fingerpaint-uninstalled: relocation error:
bin/.mir_demo_client_fingerpaint-uninstalled: symbol
mir_surface_get_buffer_stream, version MIR_CLIENT_8 not defined in file
libmirclient.so.8 with link time reference