good with me but should get apport maintainers ack

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  FFe apport-kde qt5 port

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/apport/qt5/+merge/254082

  integrating the qt5 port would allow kubuntu to attempt dropping
  python-kde4  from the ISO reducing the oversizing quite a bit

  test by Jonathan Riddell and me and works very well.

  functionally nothing changed as far as the UI is concerned and under
  the hood all the happened was an almost straight qt4->qt5 port along
  with replacing now obsolete kde dependencies with their qt5
  counterpart