I'm affected as well, on a BQ Aquaris (update version 20).

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in

  location is inaccurate

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Confirmed
Status in location-service package in Ubuntu:

  current build number: 122
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/devel-proposed
  alias: ubuntu-touch/vivid-proposed
  last update: 2015-02-25 15:06:29
  version version: 122
  version ubuntu: 20150225
  version device: 20150210-95b6a9f
  version custom: 20150225

  Location is inaccurate, it thinks that I'm several kilometres away
  from my actual location, in the middle of the sea.

  Package: ubuntu-location-service-bin 2.1+15.04.20150126.1-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.4.67 armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.16.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: armhf
  Date: Fri Feb 27 11:10:42 2015
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu Vivid Vervet (development branch) - armhf
(20150225-020204)
  SourcePackage: location-service
  mtime.conffile..etc.init.ubuntu.location.service.conf: 2015-02-10T21:38:59