To clarify, it turns out that City of Westminster is my GeoIP. That has
changed recently. It used to be Midlands.

On restart, the phone uses that for NearBy.

Expected behaviour would be a. remember last location or b. wait a few
minutes for GPS to get a fix before aksing for the GPS data.

Weather still uses GeoIP. A separate bug ?

> On 25 Mar 2015, at 13:18, Launchpad Bug Tracker <1436...@bugs.launchpad.net>
> wrote:
>
> Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.
>
> ** Changed in: location-service (Ubuntu)
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1436100
>
> Title:
>  Location reverts periodically to City of Westminster even with wifi
>  and GPS location enabled
>
> Status in location-service package in Ubuntu:
>  Confirmed
>
> Bug description:
>  In Nearby scope, Westminster attractions are displayed. Can be
>  corrected by refreshing. I am using build 20.
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in