@Alfonso

I changed the NM task to Incomplete, as I'm not sure NM is still
involved.  The original NM/ofono patches actually would toggle the
ConnectionManager's 'Powered' attribute, however this code was removed,
so I think this can be considered 'FixReleased'.

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Cellular Data Prefs not preserved if FlightMode enabled, then disabled

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in ubuntu-system-settings package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-system-settings package in Ubuntu RTM:

  This bug is being reported after being reproduced on krillin running
  rtm image #72 + a pending version of urfkill and indicator-network
  from silo-024 ( urfkill: urfkill
  0.6.0~20140708.110711.a0581f3-0ubuntu2 ).

  With two unlocked SIMs installed, and SIM#2 selected for mobile-data (
  2G is the only option ), when flight-mode is enabled, the cell
  settings page no longer displays the two SIMs under 'Cellular data:' ,
  it just displays 'Off', '2G only...', '2G/3G/4G'.   This is likely due
  to the fact that the ofono SimManager interfaces disappear when
  flight-mode is enabled on krillin ( hardware quirk ).

  When flight-mode is disabled, the UI is restored, however 'Cellular
  data' is set to Off.