In current vivid at least, I can't build an emulator for devel-proposed
any more:

$ sudo ubuntu-emulator create --channel=ubuntu-touch/devel-proposed dprop
Creating "dprop" from ubuntu-touch/devel-proposed revision 107
Downloading...
2.24 MB / 2.24 MB
[========================================================================================]
 100.00 % 823.05 KB/s
349.67 MB / 349.67 MB
[======================================================================================]
 100.00 % 2.45 MB/s
Setting up...
Setting up a default password for phablet to: '0000'
Failed to unmount temp dir where system image was created

I don't actually have any leftover mounts, just this directory in /tmp/:

drwx------ 23 root   martin      600 Feb 19 07:37 ubuntu-system039784550

Creating an emulator from the "devel" channel still works. (But I guess
not for long any more, once devel-proposed gets promoted).

Package: ubuntu-emulator 0.16-0ubuntu1
ApportVersion: 2.16.1-0ubuntu2
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity