** No longer affects: indicator-network

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  [indicators] In a Dual SIM phone, There is no way to know which of the
  two SIMs is being used for cellular data.

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Triaged
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in indicator-network source package in Utopic:
  In Progress
Status in indicator-network source package in Vivid:
  Fix Released
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Pulled as separate task from bug #1350739, per comment #6:

  * There is no way to know which of the two SIMs is being used for
  cellular data. Also, it looks like the displayed indicator mixes data
  from different slots: when I have a connection on the secondary slot
  using EDGE, I see an icon with an "H" some times, and with an "E" (the
  right one) some times. The H is probably taking from the technology in
  the primary slot, which is not attached.

  Also, related to this one: mobile broadband data connection speed is
  right now always coming from SIM 1, even if SIM 2 is the one used for
  mobile broadband.