** No longer affects: indicator-network

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  show wireless encryption type

Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:

  Currently the indicator only shows whether or not a wireless network
  is secured, by showing a padlock.

  In a situation where we have two accesspoints which both have the same
  ESSID (name) but different encryption (e.g. WEP vs. WPA) they provide
  two separate networks. Now the indicator shows two identical items and
  the user has no way of figuring out which is which.

  Above scenario is a very rare one, but still completely valid.
  Neither nm-applet or macosx networking menu bother to deal with this
situation, they just show two identical networks, but Android is always showing
the encryption scheme beneath the network name.

  We can either
  A) do nothing
  B) always have the encryption type visible somehow
  C) be smart about it and only show the encryption type when we detect that
the name and padlock is not enough