[Expired for unity (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  unity launcher autohide does not sequence with icon size.

Status in Unity:
  Expired
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  1) The release of Ubuntu you are using, via 'lsb_release -rd' or System ->
About Ubuntu
  Release:      13.04

  2) The version of the package you are using, via 'apt-cache policy pkgname'
or by checking in Software Center
  unity 6.12.0daily13.04.01-0ubuntu1

  3) What you expected to happen
  a) Resize Icons
  b) Activate Autohide
  c) Move mouse to the left to reveal the launcher
  d) As mouse remains on the launcher, which is now larger due to resizing the
icons, the launcher remains revealed.

  4) What happened instead
  a) Resize Icons
  b) Activate Autohide
  c) Move mouse to the left to reveal the launcher
  d) As mouse moves towards edge, but while still remaining on the launcher,
the launcher hides itself. Supposedly it is hiding according to the default
icon size which made for a smaller launcher.

  Very frustrating; launcher constantly closes when I try to go through
  it.