I think we should keep this here bug as a generic "welcome wizard
useless on desktop", while fixing the other one asap in whatever way we
think correct.

  tutorial not adapted to desktop mode

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Triaged
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  The first unity8 run shows you a tutorial explaining how the edges gestures
work, that's also the case on the desktop-next iso, but some details don't fit
well there
  - the switcher previews are not nicely scaled
  - the "there are your software" suggest that the dash is taking the screen,
which is not the case
  - it might make sense to not restrict the explanations to be touch specific?