The reply is in json format. However, the content type header is set to
"text/html" for some reason. I assume it would work for the "else if"
branch too, as that one seems to fall back to the jsonParser if the
plaintextParser fails. Haven't tried it though and I wiped my device
with this branch already.

** Changed in: signon-plugin-oauth2 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to signon-plugin-oauth2 in

  Cannot authenticate to swingbyswing.com

Status in signon-plugin-oauth2 package in Ubuntu:

  I'm trying to create an OAuth plugin for swingbyswing.com. However it
  keeps failing.

  I got it to working with this diff: http://paste.ubuntu.com/10708914/