I think the UX is not ideal if I have to input my SIM PIN every single time I
switch off the flight mode. The what i understood it that it only is required
if the device was rebooted.
What is the need for a SIM PIN input after flight mode was disabled?

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Olga Kemmet (olga-kemmet)

** Summary changed:

- No prompt to unlock sim after airplane mode
+ [indicators] [SIM PIN] No prompt to unlock sim after airplane mode

  [indicators] [SIM PIN] No prompt to unlock sim after airplane mode

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  New
Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Incomplete
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  BQ phone:

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Turn airplane mode on
  2. Turn airplane mode off

  Desired effect:
  You get a prompt to unlock your sim cards

  What I got:
  You get no connection and no prompt. Only if you open the "network" panel,
you see that your sim is still locked.

  You should get a prompt to unlock your sim after turning off airplane
  mode. Otherwise the user does not know the sim card is still locked.
  The fact that the sim card becomes locked after airplane mode is not
  something you should have to think about as a user.