I attach t this message some printscreen step by step. The story is: I
receive 2 SMS with text "TEST". I reply to the second one with the text
"Test" and the message I receive dissapear from Notifications, I reply
to the first one with the text "Test2" and the first SMS I receive
dissapeard too. And the last screenshoot we can see I have only the 2
SMS that I receive and nothing from me to that person.

** Attachment added: "screenshot20152431_222402587.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/telephony-service/+bug/1437486/+attachment/4362368/+files/screenshot20152431_222402587.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to telephony-service in

  sms notification baloon dont work to send sms directly

Status in telephony-service package in Ubuntu:

  When the Ubuntu Touch phone (BQ) is sleeping and I receive an SMS, if
  I click the ballon, a input appears, I completed the answer to that
  SMS, and clicked SEND, but the SMS never arrived and never left from
  my phone. I repetead those steps one hour later, the same behaviour.