2 issues with the current RTM silo:

1)
+++ lxc-android-config-0.208rtm10/etc/system-image/writable-paths
2015-03-31 11:47:37.000000000 +0100
+# need to write to this file to toggle crash reporting
+/etc/default/whoopsie                   auto                    persistent
none        none

It should be 'persistent transition none' instead, otherwise the file
will be empty (not respecting the previous content).

2) Even with the right writable path, it will still fail to save the
configuration because whoopsie-preferences is using g_file_set_contents, which
will first create a tmp file under the same path, and that will not work
because /etc/default is not writable:
open("/etc/default/whoopsie.YJXSWX", O_RDWR|O_CREAT|O_EXCL|O_LARGEFILE, 0666) =
-1 EROFS (Read-only file system)
write(1, "Could not write configuration: F"..., 107) = 107

So either we make /etc/default rw (or create a writable directory to
save whoopsie config), or change whoopsie-preference to first create the
new file under /tmp and then copy it over the previous one.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc-android-config in

  Choosing not to report crashes and errors setting reverts

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  In Progress
Status in lxc-android-config package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in whoopsie package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in lxc-android-config package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Possibly related to bug 1389407
  Reported on Askubuntu [1] and confirmed here on a retail bq handset with no
modifications (no app installs, only OTA updates).

  Steps to reproduce:-

  System Settings -> Security & Privacy -> Diagnostics ->
  Untick box next to "App crashes and errors"
  Leave system settings.
  Wait some time - the AU report suggests an hour, I waited less than that

  Not the tick box is ticked again.

  I would expect the tickbox to remain at whatever I set it to.

  [1] http://askubuntu.com/questions/602365/permanently-disable-error-
  reports-on-aquaris-e4-5-ubuntu-edition