If this is a separate 'app' then it would need to be installed by
default. I'm in favour of Wayne's proposal. Apport is a good model for
bug reporting, but we need to think about how we'd implement the
"suggestion" feature.

  Built in Apport-Like Bug and Suggestion Reporting Tool Needed

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Triaged
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  I suggest building into the OS itself a tool like Apport that
  automatically reports crashes to developpers.  In addition to this
  tool, it would be excellent if an app or part of the phone could be
  dedicated to user suggestions.  it is highly inconvenient to have to
  run to another machine to report a bug and I am convinced that Ubuntu
  would become amazing fast with a quick 'suggestion reporting app'
  built right into the phone.  Us non programmers would love to give
  'real world' suggestions....