** Also affects: qtorganizer5-eds (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtorganizer5-eds in

  Calendar does not display birthdays from address book

Status in Calendar application for Ubuntu devices:
  Confirmed
Status in qtorganizer5-eds package in Ubuntu:

  The calendar app does not display birthdays from my address book. They
  are stored in the contacts, so I guess they should be in the virtual
  Birthdays and Anniversaries calendar, but the calendar app does not
  display any events from that calendar.