Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: system-image (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to system-image in Ubuntu.

  date for "last updated" wrong in "About this phone"

Status in Ubuntu system image (server/client/updater):
  Triaged
Status in system-image package in Ubuntu:

  On my BQ Aquaris phone (ubuntu 14.10 (r20), ubuntu-system-settings:
  0.3+15.04.20150311-rtm-0ubuntu1), the date shown for "Last updated" in
  "About this phone" is 1/17/14 which I am pretty sure is incorrect
  since I guess the phone hadn't even been build then and also I
  manually updated to r20 the day before yesterday.