OK, that's fine with me.

Kenton pointed out that there was integer overflow issue in 0.4.0.
That's fixed in 0.4.2 and 0.5.2, but neither of these are available from
upstream yet. Apparently, there is an issue with the tests on armel.
I'll use the pbuilder box to see what's going wrong with the armel tests
and let Kenton know.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to capnproto in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] capnproto

Status in capnproto package in Ubuntu:

  Can we please include this in main? unity-scopes-api has a dependency
  on capnproto.

  Source and bug tracking for this are here:
  https://github.com/kentonv/capnproto

  There are no dependencies other than C++ 11 (gcc 4.7 or later work).