Hi Mike, Thanks for the detailed description on the issue. It seems
during our user testing, testers found the font size to be too small in
some areas of the clock app. We are tracking that at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1432736. You also seem
to be pointing at the scroll wheel (time picker) being small as well.
Let's use this bug to track that issue. The time picker is a standard
upstream SDK widget and so the fix should come from them.

I will let the SDK team know and get this in their radar.

** Changed in: ubuntu-clock-app

** Also affects: ubuntu-ux

** Summary changed:

- text too small on New alarm screen.
+ Time picker width too small leading to accidental changes in other columns

** Also affects: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  Ubuntu Touch 14.10 (r20) running on BQ Ubuntu Edition.
+
+ Issue: The time picker occupies the entire width of the alarm page and
+ yet the actual dials occupy only a fraction of that width resulting in
+ users accidentally changing other column values.
+
+ May be we should increase the width of the dials?

** Tags added: needs-design

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Time picker width too small leading to accidental changes in other
  columns

Status in Clock application for Ubuntu devices:
  Confirmed
Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  New
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu Touch 14.10 (r20) running on BQ Ubuntu Edition.

  Issue: The time picker occupies the entire width of the alarm page and
  yet the actual dials occupy only a fraction of that width resulting in
  users accidentally changing other column values.

  May be we should increase the width of the dials?

  Screenshot: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-
  toolkit/+bug/1443843/+attachment/4375026/+files/timepicker.png