When getting logs i was indoor and i have sim inserted and 3G on.

But another day i was outdoor for 30 minutes, gps on, here terms accepted,
but here maps and google maps dont detect any gps signal.

I have an app SensorsStatus and today i was outdoor, gps on, but i dont get
any info about gps position.

În data de miercuri, 15 aprilie 2015, Thomas Voß <1442...@bugs.launchpad.net>
a scris:
> Thanks for providing the logs. According to those, gps positioning is in
> progress, and please note that it can take a significant amount of time
> until it acquires a fix, specifically indoors.
>
> We rely on network-based positioning to provide an initial first fix as
> fast as possible. That technology requires a data connection and a SIM
> to be present in the phone. Do you have a data connection on the phone
> (simple test: can you browse the web)? Do you have a SIM inserted into
> the phone?
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1442105
>
> Title:
>   GPS not working on my BQ Ubuntu Touch
>
> Status in indicator-location package in Ubuntu:
>   New
>
> Bug description:
>   Hi. I tried to use GPS (HERE maps, Google Maps) on my Ubuntu Touch
>   from BQ (I am on  update 20), but the app dont detect my location. I
>   have to mention that I check Here terms & Condition and GPS and
>   location are checked.
>
>   I attached some screenshot from what I did.
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Trimis de pe Ubuntu Touch

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-location in