Public bug reported:

Hello! My Ubuntu Phone doesn't find my position. I've got a SIM card
inside and use WIFI too. I try other apps which use GPS signal and they
all fail. First put on of the phone 14.4.2015

Information of the BQ and installed software:
Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition

Software
Ubuntu 14.10 (r20)

QS Build no. 20

Ubuntu Image part 20150312

Ubuntu Build description: Ubuntu Utopic Unicorn (development branch) -
armhf (20150312-002053)

Device image part: 20150310-3201c0a

Device Build description: KRILIN01A-S15A_BQ_L100EN_2020_150312

Customization image part: 1424122255

My phone tell me that the last update was on 14.03.2015 but I updated
everything after first turn on (yesterday)

I hope I gave all required information. I recognize that the system sometimes
has some problems so that actual app be closed.
On Google+ I have a discussion where other users describe same problem with
there Ubuntu Phone.
Thank you for your help

** Affects: location-service (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in

  BQ 4.5 Ubuntu Touch no GPS Signal

Status in location-service package in Ubuntu: