Hi, is the priority list published sowewhere?
BTW full support of SSL certificates import should include both possibility to
install  website/CA certificates and personal certificates.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Support for installing Digital Certificates

Status in Oxide Webview:
  New
Status in Web Browser App:
  Triaged
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  I am trying to enter a page, and to me it is necessary to have in the
  digital certificate installed browser. Where is the option to install
  the digital certificate. Without that the browser is unusable.