** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Icons are too small when title bars and menus are scaled by 1.75

Status in unity package in Ubuntu:

  I've just installed Ubuntu 14.10 on a Macbook Pro Retina 13. I tried
  setting the menu and title bar scaling to 1.75 but the icons did not
  scale up appropriately; they stayed at a factor of 1 AFAICT. Certain
  apps, eg Nautilus and the settings app, seemed to be using the icon
  size to determine layout, so the text appeared cramped and some was
  truncated. I increased the setting to 2 and then the icons did scale
  up (but not the pointer, see #1359211). However, now title bars, menus
  and other text-based widgets are larger than ideal. I can reduce the
  font sizes with unity-tweak-tool but it doesn't seem to affect the
  title bar size etc.

  I presume the lack of icon scaling is because GTK only supports
  integer scaling settings and Unity is rounding down the setting for
  it. Please could it be changed to round up for fractions over 0.5.

  Package: unity 7.3.1+14.10.20141016-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.16.0-31.43-generic 3.16.7-ckt5
  Uname: Linux 3.16.0-31-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu8.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CompizPlugins: No value set for
`/apps/compiz-1/general/screen0/options/active_plugins'
  CurrentDesktop: Unity