Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  mountall service unavailable on systemd, preventing full zfs
  integration

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  I am test-driving Vivid and made the switch to systemd. I'd like to
  report that the mountall service is now unavailable.

  root# systemctl status mountall
   mountall.service
     Loaded: masked (/dev/null)
     Active: inactive (dead)

  root# ll /lib/systemd/system/mountall.service
  lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 Mar 11 11:22 /lib/systemd/system/mountall.service ->
/dev/null

  Per https://github.com/zfsonlinux/pkg-zfs/issues/132 I assume this is
  what is keeping all of my zfs filesystems from being automounted at
  boot.

  Things worked fine with upstart.

  zfs-pkg bug report: https://github.com/zfsonlinux/pkg-zfs/issues/145
  systemd bug report: