I was just hit by this on XUbuntu 14.04 as well.  The Apport submit
dialog identified my problem as a duplicate of this bug, but I found
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-
properties/+bug/1429185 which looks like a better place to continue
discussions if you are on Xubuntu.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  software-properties-gtk crashed with FileNotFoundError in
  _execute_child(): [Errno 2] Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado:
  '/usr/lib/indicator-session/gtk-logout-helper'

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in software-properties source package in Saucy:

  Português

  desculpe-me, eu não sei bem o inglês, então usei o google tradutor para criar
esse texto.
  O erro ocorreu depois que instalei o Driver Nvidia 313 (proprietário), após
instalar e aperta o botão reiniciar, na mesma janela, o erro ocorreu.

  English

  I'm sorry, I do not know much English, so I used the google translator to
create this text.
  The error occurred after I installed the Nvidia Driver 313 (owner), and after
installing presses the reset button in the same window, the error occurred.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
  Package: software-properties-gtk 0.92.17
  ApportVersion: 2.9.2-0ubuntu5
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Apr 10 09:11:39 2013
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/software-properties-gtk
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 13.04 "Raring Ringtail" - Alpha amd64
(20130328)
  InterpreterPath: /usr/bin/python3.3
  MarkForUpload: True
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/python3 /usr/bin/software-properties-gtk
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  PythonArgs: ['/usr/bin/software-properties-gtk']
  SourcePackage: software-properties
  Title: software-properties-gtk crashed with FileNotFoundError in
_execute_child(): [Errno 2] Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado:
'/usr/lib/indicator-session/gtk-logout-helper'
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo