** Changed in: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  SettingsDb should check file timestamps instead of using inotify watch

Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:

  SettingsDb could be greatly simplified by using ctime/mtime of the
  settings file, rather than a watcher thread and inotify watch. The
  only place where we care if settings file has changes is settings()
  getter and this is where we can just check ctime/mtime to detect
  changes and re-parse.