Public bug reported:

I tried to put isc-dhcp-server in to complain mode due to issues with
/run and /var/run PID flags.

It gave me an error

root@here:/etc/apparmor.d# aa-complain usr.sbin.dhcpd
Setting /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.dhcpd to complain mode.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/aa-complain", line 30, in <module>
    tool.cmd_complain()
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apparmor/tools.py", line 184, in
cmd_complain
    raise apparmor.AppArmorException(cmd_info[1])
apparmor.common.AppArmorException: "AppArmor parser error for
/etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.dhcpd in /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.dhcpd at line 69:
Could not open 'dhcpd.d'\n"

due to #include <dhcpd.d> in usr.sbin.dhcpd

Two things confuse me.  The use of '#' and '# ' to mean include and for
commenting respectively.  Is this not going to make bug fixing more
difficult ?

and two should dhcpd.d include a full path ?

Why is app armour complain complaining with a standard file ?

Cheers
Simon

** Affects: isc-dhcp (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to isc-dhcp in Ubuntu.

  isc-dhcp-server apparmor include

Status in isc-dhcp package in Ubuntu: