Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: dialer-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  Hashtag '#' missing on dialer keyboard

Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu:

  I am unable to access the hashtag '#' character on the dialer app
  keyboard. I am now running the latest stable release (r20) on the
  Aquaris e4.5, but I have had the same problem since October '14,
  running previous releases on my Nexus 4.

  The hashtag is frequently required as an "end of field" delimiter when
  entering numbers in response to automatic phone answering services in
  my country of residence (Norway). Not being able to access this
  character makes it impossible to enter the correct response to such
  services (i.e. some mobile bank services, ticket ordering services and
  many others). As a result I have had to leave merchandise at the
  counter when my account balance was too low, because I was unable to
  transfer funds on the spot using my cell phone.

  I hope this can be fixed very soon. Thank you!

  Ari